||Robert McDowell's Herbal Treatments
You are here: Home > Herbal Treatments for People > Spinal Injury Herbal Treatment
Spinal Injury Herbal Treatment
Dosage 20 drops three times per day.
100ml for $58
The spinal cord is the main pathway of communication between the brain and the rest of the body. It is a tube like structure of nerves that are protected by the bones of the vertabrae.
Nerves enter and exit along it entire length through small openings in the vertabrae.
The spinal cord is highly organized with like minded nerves running together ie motor nerves run down the front of the cord while the sensory nerves run down the back .
The spinal cord can be damaged in many ways including cutting , compressing, damage from infection , lack of blood supply, or disease.
Body functions can be totally or partially destroyed in any part below the level of the injury. The first goal of medical personnel is to prevent further damage by restricting movement as much as possible after the initial damage.
Car accidents, contact sports and industrial accidents are likely sites for such trauma to occur.
I can address the various aspects of the injury and your recovery from it with a simple concentrated herbal extract mixture containing the ingredients as follows:
Along with the herbs I add the Bach Flowers Oak , Scleranthus, Clematis and Rescue Remedy.
- Horsetail has a particular affinity with the Central Nervous System and building up the myalin sheath as well as repairing the bones of the spine.
- Parsley targets spinal nerve plexuses. Parsley energizes and renews flow of nervous energy.
- Mugwort which is another nervous system tonic which is used to support healing of any physical nervous system injury.
- Sage is able to give a huge energy boost to the brain by balancing cerebral blood flow and pressure.
- Comfrey is a well known support for healing of bones and connective tissue but also works to normalise other tissue in the body.
- Yarrow is called for when wounds need to be closed cleanly and accurately, Yarrow strengthens on all levels.
I look forward to helping you to develop a fully holistic and individual program to reverse the current trauma providing ongoing support and advice along your journey.
This information is not intended to replace medical diagnosis or treatment.
Herbal descriptions are examples of combinations of herbs and should not be interpreted to mean that this combination is for this condition.
Further information on Herbs and Healing: Does a Herbalist need a Medical Diagnosis?
Contact Us |
Sitemap | Herbal Treatments for Horses and
� 2003 Herbal-Treatment.Net. All Rights Reserved.
Try the new Herbal Treatments Site